MIR- 5000 Receiver
- Reception frequency: Self adjustable.
- HF Antenna: Frequency of transmission 26-27 MHz
- Consumption: 400 mA
- Antena weight: 470 gr
- Reciever weight: 1,93 Kg
- Range: 50 miles
MIR-5000 is the data receiving system of Marine Instruments. Without any additional installations, it offers to the longliner the possibility of receiving the M3P and M3P-T buoys data, with no need to use the vessel’s radio.
System composed of:
- Interface (onboard installation)
- External receiver with internal GPS antenna
- Fast, safe and costless reception of data
- Multifrequency system
- Compatible with all of Marine Instruments buoys
- Stand-alone system
- Easy installation
- Encryted data transmissions to increase security
- Connection to the vessel computer through USB port
- Possibility to use the GPS of the boat with NMEA connector.
- Compatible with MAXSEA, Orbmap, TimeZero, ARPA, SERPE and AIS
- Maximum security, does not need the connection to the vessel’s radio