MSB Palangre and Cacea Software
- Operating system: Windows 7, Vista o XP
- Minimal requirements: 1.5GHz processor, 1GB RAM memory and 2GB hard disk available. A 2.5GHz processor and 2GB RAM are recommended.
- Minimal recommended resolution: 1280×1024. The visualization is recommended in a 19” monitor or higher.
MSB PALANGRE is a software developed by Marine Instruments for tracking longline radiobuoys, for surface and bottom longline fishing, respectively. The software makes daily work easier for longliner integrating the radiobuoys in traditional longline hauls.
MSB PALANGRE show the vessel’s position on C-MAP and its trace and the position and drifts of the radiobuoys in the longlines.
- Automatic reception of the radiobuoy every 15, 10 and 5 minutes.
- C-MAP basic cartography.
- Position and traces of the vessel and radiobuoys displayed on a chart.
- Setting up of multiple sets and long lines. Data collection.
- Automatic detection of breakages in the line.
- Tools to measure distances and drift.
- Night mode: Low-glare screen for low light conditions.
- Measure of water temperature of each buoy (optional).
- C-MAP cartography : WIDE and MEGAWIDE