- Weight: MGi-B 6.6 Kg and MGi-P 9.6 Kg (depending on the casing).
- Battery: rechargeable battery with solar panels.
- Reserve of buoyancy : (MGi-B): 6 liters.
- Operating temperature: -5 ºC to +40 ºC.
- Dimensions: According to drawing.
Small buoy with satellite transmission for locating and monitoring objects that must remain in a determined position within an established security radius (Geofence)
There are two models:
- MGi-B is self-floating (6 liter buoyancy)
- MGi-P is mechanically fixed to an external support (navigation or signal buoys, shellfish rafts, anchored objects, etc.)
- Global coverage through Iridium satellite network.
- Minimum communication cost. Possible monthly flat rate.
- The buoy reports information on: GPS position and battery level.
- The external appearance of the buoy can be designed according to the client’s needs.
- Marine Instruments’ MSB Geofence software for the buoy monitoring, change in the security radius by telecommand and operation mode.
- Unlimited battery life. Solar panels which provide it with an adequate battery level in normal insolation conditions. Pack of alkaline batteries as a back-up.
- The buoy has no external antenna. Undetectable to both the naked eye and radar.