- Power Supply: 24 Vdc. Rechargeable batteries and alkaline pack as a back-up.
- Weight: 4,3 Kg.
- Operating Temperature: 0 ºC to +55 ºC.
- Dimensions: According to drawing.
Marine Instruments MSF-iP system is the perfect solution for shipowner companies which need to know the location of their fleet with global coverage.
- Control of fleet common operations with Marine Instruments MSF Software.
- Global coverage.
- Security: automatic alarms in case of power supply failure. MSF-iP will be operating in an imperceptible way to the human eye.
- Automatic reception of messages and alarms via e-mail or MSR satellite antenna.
- Telecommands sent from the control centre.
- Encrypted communications.
- Flat rate communications.
- Rechargeable Ni-Mh battery and alkaline pack as a back-up. More than 3 month life (1 message/hour) in case of emergency.
- Optional reception of MSF-iP messages on board via MSR Receiver.