- Operating system: Windows 7, Vista or XP
- Minimal requirements: 1.5GHz, 1GB of RAM memory and available hard disk of 2GB. It is recommended a 2.5GHz processor and 2GB of memory.
- Optimal Resolution: 1280×1024. The visualization is recommended in a 19” monitor or higher.
Software especially dedicated to the reception, control and monitoring of the position of all kinds of vessels in real-time. The software shows the user, the current position of the vessels and the route followed by these, allowing the total control of any fleet.
- Basic Vectorial Marine Cartography (C-MAP).
- Automatic download of the vessels positions.
- Time among downloads of positions configurable by the user.
- Download option at the request of the user.
- Drawing and text tools.
- Speed and Course information of each vessel.
- Measure of distances.
- Calculation of ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) for each vessel.
- User-configurable viewing: certain group of vessels, certain dates, etc.
- Select the display by date range.
- Possibility to “Replay” by zone or by vessel. Configurable speed.
- It allows to send remote control of updating position “Polling” to any of the vessels, receiving an instant position.
- It allows to visualize up to 5000 vessels.
- Encrypted communications for greater privacy and security of the data.
- Vectorial Marine Cartography (C-MAP): WIDE and MEGAWIDE.