- Battery: Solar rechargeable batteries and backup alkaline pack. Without shipping restrictions.
- Weight: 6,6 Kg.
- Reserve of buoyancy: 6 litres.
- Operating Temperature: 0 ºC to +40 ºC.
- Dimensions: According to drawing.
GPS buoy with satellite transmission for the localization and tracking of fish aggregating devices (FADs). Specially designed for tuna fishing with FADs.
- Messages with information on: GPS position, water temperature and battery level
- Global coverage via Iridium.
- Reception of messages via satellite through MSR-2 and / or email (Fleet, Iridium OpenPort, etc.)
- Marine Instruments MSB+ Software for monitoring of the buoys, sending of telecommands, operating mode changing commands and sounding data.
- Flat rate communications
- Flash light for night location.
- Unlimited autonomy (solar panels and alkaline pack).
- Robust design
- Reduced dimensions and weight, with the consequent savings in transportation.
- Compatible with MaxSea, Catsat and OrbMap.