- Frequency of transmission: 26 MHz.
- Buoy weight: 2,6 Kg.
- Tube weight: 3,5 Kg.
- Battery: rechargeable.
- Working Temperature: 0 ºC to 50 ºC.
- Dimensions: according to drawing.
Radio buoy for the monitoring the longline fishing gear. The buoy transmits encrypted messages via radio with its GPS position and battery level.
- New reinforced resin filled top: designed for maximum durability. Water tight and resistant to pressure
- Long battery life: protection against high battery discharge.
- Heavy duty antenna.
- Range up to 50 miles.
- Battery with up to 8 days autonomy
- No communication cost (radio transmission).
- Transmissions every 5, 10 or 15 minutes. User-configurable.
- Security: Encrypted messages.
- The buoy needs float and tube (not included)
- The buoys information is received on board through Marine Instruments MIR-2200 or MIR 5000 system which is connected to the receiver or phone system of the vessel.
- The MSB-Longline software automatically manages the reception, showing the buoy positions on C-MAP charts.
- LED Flash for location.
- Reprogramming through the antenna.
- Small size for easy storage
- Approved by CEE and FCC
Completing the range of products for the longline fishery, Marine Instruments has created the Intelligent Multiple Charger for M3P and M3P-T buoys.
As soon as the buoy is placed in the support, the charger detects its presence, verifies the battery level of the buoy and initiates the process of charge automatically.
- Simultaneous and independent charge of 4 M2P buoys batteries.
- Independent indicators of the battery status of each buoy.
- Anti-vibration system
- Maintenance of the battery level once the buoy is charged.
- Battery maintenance current to avoid battery discharge.
- Stainless steel support.
- LED to indicate operation.