- Frequency of transmissions: 26 MHz.
- Power: 15-24V
- Consumption: Imax 400 mA
- Weight of the antenna: 720gr
- Weight of the receiver: 500 gr
- Range: 50-70 millas.
- Dimensions: according to drawing.
MIR-2200 is the data receiving system of Marine Instruments. Without need of additional installations, it offers to the longliner the possibility of using a receiver or phone system of those already installed on board for the reception of the M3P and M3P-T buoys.
- Allows the reception of the following data:
– Buoy’s GPS position.
– Buoy’s battery level.
– Water temperature.
- Encryted data transmissions to increase security.
- Easy to install.
- Connection to the vessel computer through USB.
- MIR-2200 mjust be connected to the vessel’s radio system of HF receptor.
- Possibility to use the boat’s GPS or the NMEA connector.
- Compatible with all of Marine Instruments longline buoys.
- System composed of:
GPS external antenna.
- Compatible with MAXSEA, Orbmap, TimeZero, ARPA, SERPE and AIS.