Electronic Eye Plus (REM)
- JPG format of more than 300KB
- Data and GPS position in the image
- GPS or sensor trigger
- Protected images
- Storage in hard disc drive
- Satellite tracking
- Control telecommands
- Low communications costs
Remote Electronic Monitoring System with automatic image capture for bycatch control on board of fishing vessels. This version is indicated for big vessels, such as purse seiners, and can connect up to 7 cameras to the central unit.
For this REM, Marine Instruments has developed Beluga software, a program for the analysis and visualization of the images obtained by the observer. The program allows a quick visualization of long hours of fishing and the reviewing of the number of fishing operations, if they were with FAD or free school and the amount of catch and bycatch.
- HD images to distinguish species, fishing quota and fishing method used during the fishing trip.
- The images, with a bigger side 300KB, are stored in ahard drive with 12 month capacity.
- Download of images de via USB 3.0
- GPS position, date and time of the images taken is registered in the image itself.
- VMS satellite system with global coverage.
- Two modes of opearation: GPS (depending if the boat is navigating or fishing) or with external sensor (cinta, cabrestante…)
- Central system, integrated and tamper-proof
- Redundant security system
- 20m cable
- 40m cable