Echo sounder satellite buoy with 50 Khz for FAD tuna fishing.
The echo sounder data that the buoy transmitts via satellite to the vessel allows the skipper to check the presence or absence of fish underneath the FAD.
- Messages with information on: soundings, GPS position, water temperature and battery level.
- Global coverage via Iridium.
- Reception of messages via satellite through MSR-2 and/or email
- Marine Instruments MSB+ Software for monitoring of the buoys, sending of telecommands, operating mode changing commands and sounding data.
- Flat rate communications.
- Different operation modes set up through telecommands
- Flash light for night location
- Unlimited battery life (solar panels and alkaline pack).
- Robust design
- Reduced dimensions and weight for cost-efficient shipping
- Compatible with MaxSea, Catsat, OrbMap and MarineView
- Echo sounder : 50 KHz
- Power: 500W
- Power supply: 12 VDC
- Battery: Rechargable Ni-Mh with solar panels. Backup alcaline Zn-Mg.
- Weight: 6,9 Kg.
- Reserve of buoyancy: 6 litres.
- Blind zone: 6 m
- Resolution per layer: 3 m
- Range: 150 m
- Working temerature: 0 ºC to +40 ºC