Buoy for the easy location of longline fishing gear. The buoy transmits encrypted messages via radio with its GPS position, water temperature and battery level. The use of this system allows better decision making and effective and efficient fishing.
- With temperature sensor
- New reinforced resin filled top: designed for maximum durability. Water tight and resistant to pressure
- Long battery life: protection against high battery discharge.
- Heavy duty antenna.
- Range up to 50 miles.
- Battery with up to 8 days autonomy
- No communication cost (radio transmission).
- Transmissions every 5, 10 or 15 minutes. User-configurable.
- Security: Encrypted messages.
- The buoy needs float and tube (not included)
- The buoys information is received on board through Marine Instruments MIR-2200 or MIR 5000 system which is connected to the receiver or phone system of the vessel.
- The MSB-Longline software automatically manages the reception, showing the buoy positions on C-MAP charts.
- LED Flash for location.
- Reprogramming through the antenna.
- Small size for easy storage
- Approved by CEE and FCC
Completing the range of products for the longline fishery, Marine Instruments has created the Intelligent Multiple Charger for M3P and M3P-T buoys.
As soon as the buoy is placed in the support, the charger detects its presence, verifies the battery level of the buoy and initiates the process of charge automatically.
- Simultaneous and independent charge of 4 M2P buoys batteries.
- Independent indicators of the battery status of each buoy.
- Anti-vibration system
- Maintenance of the battery level once the buoy is charged.
- Battery maintenance current to avoid battery discharge.
- Stainless steel support.
- LED to indicate operation.
- Frequency of transmission: 26 MHz.
- Buoy weight: 2,4 Kg.
- Tube weight: 3,5 Kg.
- Battery: rechargeable.
- Working Temperature: 0 ºC to 50 ºC.