Remote Electronic Monitoring System to register fishing operations securely and efficiently. The system was developed following the EFCA (European Fisheries Control Agency) recommendations. Was developed in collaboration with Archipelago, global leader in monitoring programmes.
The system stores images and videos in HD along with all the information collected during the trip, such as location, speed, course or sensor data.
It includes a GPS reciever, supports multiple sensors and up to 8 cameras to register fishing operations, catches, bycatches, illegal fishing, transhipments, etc.
For this REM, Marine Instruments has developed Beluga software, a program for the analysis and visualization of the images obtained by the observer. The program allows a quick visualization of long hours of fishing and the reviewing of the number of fishing operations, if they were with FAD or free school and the amount of catch and bycatch.
- Autonomous and integrated REM solution
- Possiblity to visualize images in real time from the bridge
- Security and confidenciality of information guaranteed
- Robust modular system, highly configurable
- WIFI/3G/4G and satellite with global coverage
- Back up batteries
- Integration with VMS Iridium with global coverage
- Images and videos in HD
- Integration with e-logbook
- Easy to install.
- Hydraulic sensor
- Proximity sensor
- NAS KI