Buoy for oceanographic and scientific use specially designed for marine conditions. In the Smart Drumlines project (Australia and Reunion Island) the MLi-S buoy is attached to a drumline with bait. When the shark bites the hook, the buoy begins to transmit its GPS position. Users will receive an email plus a link with the location. Messages can be received directly to the phone (with GPRS coverage) or by MSR when the phone is out of coverage.
- GPS buoy with satellite transmission, GPS, Magnetic on/off and double power supply system.
- Flat rate communications
- Global coverage through Iridium Satellite network
- Designed to minimise the risk of drifting due to weather conditions.
- Good stability and buoyancy
- No external antenna
- Undetectable to both the naked eye and radar
- Solar rechargeable batteries. Unlimited battery life
- Flash for night/day positioning
- Temperature sensor
- Buoy weight: 6,9 Kg.
- Battery: 12 V. Recargable.
- Buoyancy: 6 litros
- Compatible software: Google Maps, MSB