Operating system : Windows 10.
Minimum requirements : Intel Core i5 7th generation. 8 G RAM
Recommended configuration : Intel Core i7 7th generation, 8 G RAM, SSD hard disk, dedicated graphic card.
Minimum resolution recommended: 1920×1080.
Monitor of 24 “or more recommended.
A new way to fish more effectively. With this integrated solution, you can visualize in one screen, oceanographic information along with the buoy data of Marine Instruments buoys M3i, M3i+ . That way, you will be able to analise the conditions and identify the best areas for fishing.
Thanks to its highly innovative, intuitive and dynamic design, you will save time and resources. Simplicity above all.
Also, you will save fuel by checking the future drift of the FADs and estimate the best area to deploy them in advance.
- Weekly recommendations from expert oceanographers from AZTI Technological Centre.
- Automatic reception of oceanographic maps depending on the position of the boat. No need to request them.
- Dynamic visalization of ocean currents with selection of depth range and multiple parameters of anlysis.
- Oceanographic information updated daily.
- Innovative, dynamic and intuitive design.
- Visualization of the future drift of the FADs and estimation of the best area for deployment.
- Cost-effective communications.
- Total integration with Marine Instruments MSB+ to:
- Visualize the position, speed and course of the boat in real time
- Reception of sounder, speed, course and drift of the buoys on the map.
- Visualize historic data of the buoys
- Service 24/7
- Multifunction touchpad
- Sliders to select depth of currents and temperature
- Knobs to control temperature and plancton filter.
- Four memories for free settings.
- Buttons for buoy visualization, FAD drifts and oceanographic information recommendations.