- Buoy weight: 6,9 Kg.
- Battery: 12 V. Recargable.
- Buoyancy: 6 litros
- Compatible software: Google Maps, MSB
- Dimensions: according to drawing
Buoy for oceanographic, scientific and biologic use. Highly configurable according to customer needs.
- GPS buoy with satellite transmission to be located and monitored
- It is composed of: Satellite transceiver with Iridium communications, GPS, Magnetic on/off and double power supply system.
- The MLi-S magnet is attached to a drum line. When the shark bites the hook, the magnet is released and the buoy starts transmitting its position.
- Users receive a warning email every 5 minutes including a Google maps link.
- Automatic messages can be received by phone in GPRS coverage or MSR in phone off coverage.
- Flat rate communications
- Global coverage through Iridium Satellite network
- Designed to minimise the risk of drifting due to weather conditions.
- Good stability and buoyancy
- No external antenna
- Undetectable to both the naked eye and radar
- Solar rechargeable batteries. Unlimited battery life.
- Flash for night/day positioning.
- Temperature sensor