- MTOW(Maximum Weight at takeoff): 4Kg
- Autonomy: Up to 10 hours
- Range: >18 nautical miles
- Speed: 35 knots
- Maximum wind speed working conditions: 15-20 knots
- Working temperature: 5º to 40ºC
- Dimensions: <2,5m lenght / <1m wing span
Unmanned Aerial Vehicle for the detection of free school tuna. It enables the easy identification of birds and tuna free schools to support sustainable and efficient fishing.
- Autonomous launch and landing: Tunadrone uses a launch system for takeoff and a net for landing.
- Proprietary software: Plan and manage routes in real time or automatically.
- Solar and battery powered: Long-lasting autonomy in tropical sun conditions.
- 18 nautical mile range.
- 35 knot speed.
- Real time reception of HD images.
- Encrypted communications for privacy and security.
- Robust construction. Manufactured and designed entirely by Marine Instruments