MSB Longline software
Software for tracking radiobuoys for longline fishing. The software makes daily work easier for the longliner integrating Marine Instruments radiobuoys M3P and M3P-T in traditional longline hauls.
MSB Longline show the vessel’s position on C-MAP and its trace and the position and drifts of the radiobuoys in the longlines.
- Automatic reception of M3P and M3P-T radiobuoys every 15, 10 and 5 minutes.
- C-MAP basic cartography.
- Position and traces of the vessel and radiobuoys displayed on a chart.
- Setting up of multiple sets and long lines. Data collection.
- Automatic detection of breakages in the line.
- Tools to measure distances and drift.
- Night mode: Low-glare screen for low light conditions.
- Measure of water temperature of each buoy (M3P-T).
- Operating system: Windows 7, Vista o XP
- Minimal requirements: 1.5GHz processor, 1GB RAM memory and 2GB hard disk available. A 2.5GHz processor and 2GB RAM are recommended.
- Minimal recommended resolution: 1280×1024. The visualization is recommended in a 19” monitor or higher.
- C-MAP cartography : WIDE and MEGAWIDE