Software for visualization and analysis of the images captured by the MarineObserve installed in the vessel.
- Quick and easy identification of:
- Number of fishing operations
- Fishing gear used
- Fish quota and bycatch
- Playback of image sequences at different speeds.
- Ability to zoom on images, make turns, annotations, etc.
- Tracking of the vessel associated to the images.
- Date, time and GPS coordinates displayed in each image.
- Easy identification of day and night
- Possibility to make reports, export images and edit comments.
- Tamper-proofing software: encrypted files and images.
- Automatic creation of fishing reports, minimizing time and costs.
Collaborations with important research centres for data analysis
- Operating system: Windows 7 or higher, Microsoft. NET Framework 4.5.1
- Minimum requirements: PC with 3D accelerator card with OpenGL support ( ATI or NVIDIA recommended)
- Minimum recommended resolution: 1920×1080