- Echo sounder : 50 KHz
- Battery: Solar rechargeable batteries and backup alkaline pack. Without shipping restrictions.
- Weight: 6.9 Kg.
- Reserve of buoyancy: 6 litres.
- Operating Temperature: 0 ºC to +40 ºC.
- Dimensions: According to drawing.
Satellite buoy with 50 kHz echo-sounder especially designed for tuna fishing with fish aggregating devices (FADs).
The sounder data transmitted via satellite by the buoy allows the skipper to check the presence or absence of fish beneath the FAD
- Messages with information on: soundings, GPS position, water temperature and battery level.
- Global coverage via Iridium.
- Reception of messages via satellite through MSR-2 and/or email
- Marine Instruments MSB+ Software for monitoring of the buoys, sending of telecommands, operating mode changing commands and sounding data.
- Flat rate communications.
- Different operation modes set up through telecommands
- Flash light for night location
- Unlimited battery life (solar panels and alkaline pack).
- Robust design
- Reduced dimensions and weight for cost-efficient shipping
- Compatible with MaxSea, Catsat, OrbMap and MarineView