- Supply voltage: 110-230 Vac; 50-60 Hz
- Average consumption: 2,5 W
- Operating temperature: 0 ºC to + 55 ºC
- Antenna’s weight: 4,3 Kg
- Interface’s weight: 0,8 Kg.
- Dimensions: according to drawing
Marine Sat Receiver (MSR-2) is the reception system for satellite buoys developed by Marine Instruments for high volumes of data.
The MSB+ supplied with the MSR-2 receiver makes it very easy for the user to read the buoy’s messages.
The internal GPS located in the antenna of the MSR-2 allows the viewing of the vessel position on the chart of the MSB software, providing information about time and distance of arrival to the buoys, route monitoring, etc.
The MSR-2 consists of an external antenna and an interface which is connected to the PC through USB or serial port. All the components necessary for its installation are supplied.
The MSR-2 interface includes LEDs for a quick and visual monitoring of the device operation: receiver and GPS state, communication with the computer, etc.
- Especially designed for the management of high volume of data and avoid high communication costs when sending/receiving fishing data from the buoy.
- Fast and direct communication with the buoys: receipt of positions/soundings, sending of telecommands, GPS position of the purse seiner, automatic activation of the buoys, etc.
- Autonomous System: does not depend on other systems on board.
- Global coverage.
- Less than 1 minute latency in 90% of messages.
- Spread-spectrum communication technology, difficult to detect by third parties.
- Internal GPS and possibility of NMEA external GPS.
- Connection to PC through USB or serial port.
- Visual monitoring of the device state.