Marine Acoustic System (MAS)
Smart feeding system for shrimp by acoustic detection. Calculates the amount and frequency of the feed to save as much shrimp feed as possible. It feeds automatically according to the needs detected by the system through its sensors. Data obtained by the smart feeding system is managed through a priopietary software.
The system is composed of:
- Central unit: It collects all the necessary information for efficient feed management. Includes solar panels for unlimited autonomy and GPS for tracking in real time.
- Sensors module: Includes hydrophone, echo sounder and temperature sensor. Possibility to add more sensors.
- Communications card: Transforms the traditional feeder into intelligent. Adaptable to all types of feeders.
- Control of the state of the pond and configuration of the power parameters.
- Simple to install and interchangeable.
- Communication via radio
- Robust and resistant design suitable for marine conditions.
- Stand-alone and adaptable
- Completely wireless. No need for installation.
- Minimum maintenance
- Data es visualiced in software MAS developed by Marine Instruments